Who is Premier Coaching?
Susan Thomas is a certified business and professional coach and along with her team will ensure that you have the necessary tools to move you to the next level of your success and the lifestyle you desire. Susan’s passion is to work with entrepreneurs and business professionals who are seeking balance and want to move towards their individual passions and goals in life and career. Together with your coach you will be in a customized program that is tailored to you and your vision for your life. We promise you it is achievable and the results will give you peace and often rekindles your dreams into realty. What’s holding you back?
Founder & CEO
Premier Coach & CEO
Susan Thomas is a well-respected certified business, life coach, entrepreneur and motivational speaker for over three decades. She has served on many boards and committees. Susan has received industry recognition for her outstanding achievements and leadership. She actively engages in community and social programs. Susan is a strong advocate, volunteer and community supporter. Her passion is to help other achieve their goals, passion and to find their purpose.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Nominee 2006
- Surrey Board of Trade, Women in Business of the Year – Winner, 2011
- Surrey Leader, Community Leader – Winner, 2011
- Surrey Leader, People’s Choice 2012 – Winner:
- Best Environmentalist
- Best Entrepreneur
- Best Animal Advocate
- Commissioner of the Heritage Advisory Team, City of Surrey, 2010 – 2013
- Surrey Board of Trade Board Director, 2010 – 2012
- Surrey Board of Trade Member:
Environmental Committee | Crime and Justice Committee
- Surrey Memorial Hospital Foundation Marketing & Fundraising Committee 2010 – 2012
- Nightshift Street Ministries – Volunteer 2000 – 2009
Code of Ethics – Certified Coaches Federation
Code of Ethics – The Certified Coaches Federation requires its members to conform to the following ethical principles, and shall hold members accountable for any departure from these principles. CCF Philosophy of Coaching Certified Coaches Federation teaches and supports a form of coaching that honours the client as the expert in their own life and work.